Quantemol team are looking for a Scientific Consultant to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to utilise their technical background in commercial settings and who can thrive in a mixed academic and industrial environment.
You will be collaborating with a wide range of expert-level researchers from around the globe, and have the opportunity to travel and present at events where the latest innovations in plasma science are showcased.
Your core responsibilities will be
- calculate electron scattering cross sections
- use our R-matrix based software packages Quantemol-N and Quantemol-EC
- support existing customers in their analysis of quantum chemistry challenges using our software
Based on the successful candidate’s background they can also work on Scientific Communication side, i.e.
- lead training seminars
- prepare scientific and marketing publications
Or if they have strong programming skills and quantum chemistry knowledge
- work on the new software features development
- perform bug fixing and preparation of software releases
You will become a technical expert in quantum chemistry and in our software, and work with our unique tools helping customers in academia and industry to advance their research.
For this role, you will have or be about to obtain a PhD in an appropriate field such as:
- Molecular/atomic physics and quantum optics
- Quantum chemistry/quantum molecular dynamics
- Computational chemistry
Knowledge or experience in plasma modelling is a plus but not essential.
Please send us your CV with the cover letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions feel free to email the same address as above.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. No recruiters please