Quantemol-VT is a plasma simulation expert system: a user friendly interface which wraps around the well-known HPEM codes.
The Hybrid Plasma Equipment Model (HPEM) is a comprehensive modeling platform developed by Prof. Kushner and others for modelling low pressure plasma processing reactors. Among others, HPEMs simulation capabilities include:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) tools.
- Reactive Ion Etchers (RIE).
- Electron Cyclotron Resononance (ECR) sources.
- Magnetron sputter and Ionized Metal Physical Vapor Deposition (IMPVD).
- Remote Plasma Activated Chemical Vapor Deposition (RPACVD).
- Dust particle transport in plasma tools.
Please see here more on HPEM method and code validation with experiment.