Quantemol is organising an online seminar on 25 November 2020 aimed at researchers interested in plasma modelling and chemistry together with POSTECH University and NFRI Korea.
Quantemol team will present recent developments and will be happy to answer your questions.
Preliminary program [Korean Standard Time]
1) 17:00 -17:05 KST; 8:00-8:05 GMT Brief introduction about Quantemol and the products we will present
2) 17:05-17:35 KST; 8:05-8:35 GMT How to assemble plasma chemistry set using QDB, Dr Sebastian Mohr, Quantemol
3) 17:35-17:50 KST; 8:35-8:50 GMT How Quantemol is optimising the chemistry sets for 2D modelling and identifying key species using our Global Model and skeletal reduction approach, Martin Hanicinec, UCL/Quantemol
[break= 20 min]
4) 18:10-18:25 KST; 9:10-9:25 GMT Vibrational excitation cross sections calculations with QEC 1.2, Dr Maria Tudorovskaya, Quantemol
5) 18:25-18:45 KST; 9:25-9:45 GMT Calculating electron impact cross sections with QEC, Dr Mi-Young Song, NFRI Korea
6) 18:45-19:00 KST; 9:45-10:00 GMT Enabling calculations for heavy molecules with Effective Core Potentials for ionisation and further development plan for QEC, Dr Bridgette Cooper, UCL
7) 19:00-19:15 KST; 10:00-10:15 GMT Discussion: questions and recommendations
8) 19:15-19:20 KST; 10:15-10:20 GMT Concluding remarks