Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Best wishes from the Quantemol team
2014 was a great year for Quantemol!
- we have started new collaborations and continued existing ones
- we hosted another successful workshop in London and released new versions of Quantemol-VT and Quantemol-P
- a new photoionisation module was added to Quantemol-N capabilities
- a new team member, Dr. Sebastian Mohr joined us
- and we met with some of you at conferences recently in USA and Japan.
The pdf versions of the posters from AVS and DPS are available here:
“The Effect of Electron-Molecule Collision Cross Sections on Plasma Models“, 11 November 2014, AVS, Baltimore, USA
“Photoionisation Cross Sections using Quantemol-N“, 28 November 2014, DPS, Yokohama, Japan
Thank you very much to all who are keeping in touch; we have more positive news and releases to come in 2015.
As this year is ending, we wish all difficulties also end with this year and 2015 brings success and desired results for you!
Warm wishes and best regards,