The Quantemol team sends you season’s greetings!
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
These are a few of this year’s achievements which we are proud of:
– Quantemol has successfully released Quantemol-D, a user friendly Java interface making HPEM plasma codes more accessible for non-specialised users.
– Quantemol-N was updated to versions 3.8 and 4.0 and 4.1, which now include momentum transfer cross-sections calculations and many other useful features!
– Quantemol held its first workshop in June, “Linking simulation and experiment”. It was a very congenial event, gathering people from academia and industry. We are planning to organise another workshop next year, with more actual topics and interesting training sessions. We’ll be in touch!
– Quantemol also participated in the following events: TPW, IOP PPC, 38th EPS, ISPC-20, ICPEAC, ICPIG, SCD, AVS, DPS, GEC.
Next closest events where you can meet us next month are The 9th Technological Plasma Workshop in Manchester and The 8th EU-Japan Plasma Processing Symposium
– Most recent news is a joint publication with Tokyo Electron Ltd, in Solid State Technology’s electronic version “Predicting plasma in wafer etch and deposition via quantum mechanics”
We hope that the next year will also be fruitful and that we will deliver even more to fulfil your research and development needs and interests.
Best wishes and regards,