As well as providing advanced modelling software, Quantemol also delivers a unique consultancy service. With our suite of software and a team of highly skilled engineers, we provide extensive and in depth analysis tailored to specific customer requirements. Consultancy projects range from a small quick calculations work to comprehensive plasma chemistry development. Typical types of consultancy work provided are:
- Calculations of specific electron-molecule cross sections including:
– Electron impact dissociation cross sections producing specific products
– Electron impact ionisation dissociation producing specific products
- Calculation of specific electron-atom cross sections including relativistic effect BSR method
- Industrial plasma tool simulations
- Plasma process parameter optimisations
- Plasma chemistry designs
- Plasma etching and deposition calculations
- General multiphysics problems (CFD, etc..)
Quantemol has successfully undertaken several large consulting projects for industrial customers. A distinctive feature of our service is that we work with non-standard requests, using computational methods and literature research in order to achieve the results within deadlines. We always strive to deliver a work of value to our customers and prioritise research tasks according to the client’s development needs.
A formal completion report is delivered at the end of all work with the results (raw data, graphs, videos etc…) ready for use. We work on the basis of complete confidentiality and understand the importance of protecting intellectual property.
Please click here to see our 2018 consultancy brochure.