Quantemol is a high-tech company spun out of University College London. Founded in 2004, it offers software solutions to the main players in the semiconductor industry and to academic researchers. Quantemol software enables simulations of plasma processes and model electron polyatomic molecule interactions (Q-VT and QN). Recently it has developed QDB, a database of plasma chemistry data including validated and self-consistent plasma chemistry sets. The Company is now looking to grow its global customer base including its key markets in Japan, Korea, India, the USA and Europe.
The Company is looking to hire an enthusiastic, energetic Sales and Marketing Executive with a technical background to introduce Quantemol products to customers around the world, both directly and through partners.
- New business development and managing existing sales accounts (working with CRM)
- Support across a full sales cycle from initiating to closing deals
- Attending conferences and events globally
- Support for the Company’s marketing: producing company brochures, web-site updates, social media updates, leaflets, company cards, newsletters, banner designs and demo video recording
- Market research, including contact search for further sales and partner development
- Finding new subscribers for QDB (www.quantemolDB.com)
- Enhancing the customer database in the scientific research market, mainly for a new company product with a wider target audience
- At least BSc degree, preferably in physics, engineering or chemistry
- Communicative person who enjoys interacting with other people (does not have to have sales or marketing experience)
- Entrepreneurial and target driven with multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Natural attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Supervision and training in sales of highly technical software
- Rapid development within a small team of young professionals as part of an expanding company
- Working in a research and innovation environment
- Opportunities for international travel
- Central London office location with close links to University College London
- Salary + on target earnings (OTE) will be discussed as part of an additional package
Our offices are located in central London (Angel).
How to apply
Send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
No Agencies / Intermediaries / Phone Calls Please
For more information please visit www.quantemol.com
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please contact us. An attractive package is available for the right candidate.
Quantemol is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.